Fogarty Wine Group awarded Trophy and 10 Gold Medals at the Wine Show of Western Australia 2022
We are very happy to announce that Fogarty Wine Group has been awarded a Trophy, 10 Gold and 16 Silver Medals at the Wine Show of Western Australia 2022. This is an outstanding achievement and once again puts the Group at the forefront of the very best Western Australian wines.
The Evans & Tate 2018 Redbrook Estate Cabernet Merlot was awarded the prestigious Smith Thornton Accountants Trophy for Best Older Red Wine, setting the standard for the best of Western Australia’s red wines and highlighting the age-worthy potential of reds from Margaret River. This wine has won an incredible total of 4 Trophies and 8 Gold Medals since its release and there are now only 15 six-packs of this award-winning wine left to purchase. Be sure to get in quick before Western Australia's best older red is sold out!
The Wine Show of Western Australia is one of Australia’s most respected wine shows and has been judging Western Australian wines exclusively since 1978, showcasing the best wines in the state.
We are extremely proud of Evans & Tate Senior Winemaker Matt Byrne, Deep Woods Estate Chief Winemaker Julian Langworthy, Millbrook Winemaker Emma Gillespie and all of the winemaking and vineyard teams on these fantastic results.
Deep Woods Estate
- 2021 Reserve Chardonnay
- 2022 Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- 2020 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (sold out online)
- 2020 Estate Cabernet Merlot
- 2020 Single Vineyard Cabernet Malbec
- 2022 Estate Chardonnay
- 2022 Ivory Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
- 2020 Single Vineyard G2 Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2020 Ebony Cabernet Shiraz
Evans & Tate
- 2019 Single Vineyard Chardonnay
- 2018 Redbrook Estate Chardonnay
- 2022 Expressions Perfect Pick Sauvignon Blanc
- 2022 E&T Range Dry White
- 2018 Redbrook Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot
- 2020 Single Vineyard Malbec
- 2020 Wild Cape Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2020 Redbrook Estate Chardonnay
- 2020 Redbrook Reserve Chardonnay
- 2018 Redbrook Reserve Chardonnay
- 2022 Expressions Fresh as a Daisy SSB
- 2021 Expressions Fresh as a Daisy SSB
- 2018 Redbrook Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2009 Redbrook Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2021 Single Vineyard Chardonnay
- 2022 Regional Sauvignon Blanc
- 2022 Regional Verdejo
A huge congratulations to all of the teams on these excellent results.