Fogarty Wine Group is a family-run business that strives to ensure the long-term development of each of its winery brands in keeping with their identity, their heritage and their expertise.
In just over 20 years, Peter Fogarty and his family have created a portfolio of wine assets across Australia that make up a stunning collection of wine brands from seven different regions.
The key focus has been the selection of terroir (site and soil) so that distinctive, world-class wines are produced. The Group also operates its own vineyard management services and a wine bottling facility.
FWG currently comprises of the following winery brands:
• Dalwhinnie Wines - Pyrenees, Victoria
• Deep Woods Estate - Margaret River, WA
• Evans & Tate - Margaret River, WA
• Lake’s Folly - Hunter Valley, NSW
• Lowestoft - Tasmania
• Millbrook Winery - Perth Hills, WA
• Smithbrook Wines - Pemberton, WA
• Tasmanian Vinters (ANON & Terra Verde) - Tasmania