The Ultimate Experience terms & conditions
This competition is now closed. Entries made at this point will not be eligible for the draw.
The Fogarty Wine Group reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who we have reason to believe has breached any of the following conditions.
Previously provided information on the prize and how to enter The Ultimate Experience prize draw form part of the terms & conditions of entry.
- Entry to The Ultimate Experience prize draw is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over; excluding employees and their immediate families of Fogarty Wine Group, COMO The Treasury, Rotorvation Helicopters and their related companies. The Fogarty Wine Group will require winners to provide proof of age.
- To enter, entrants must provide all required information and entries must be received via the online form by Fogarty Wine Group by 11.59pm 28 February 2018.
- Only one entry can be made per person.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, the Fogarty Wine Group reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the competition or recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
- The prize winner will be selected at 5 Ord Street, Pert, WA 6005 on 1 March 2018. The winner will be contacted by email or phone within 5 business days of this date and may be announced on the websites or social media channels of the Fogarty Wine Group.
- The selection will be made at random from all entrants by a random computer generated draw. The selection is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- All companions of the winner for any part of the prize must also be aged 18 or over.
- The prize must be claimed on the dates stated on the entry form of 9 to 11 March 2018, unless these dates must be changed for operational reasons by Fogarty Wine Group, COMO The Treasury or Rotorvation Helicopters.
- With the exception of those expressly stated as covered, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner, including transport to and from COMO The Treasury.
- If any part of the prize becomes unavailable, for whatever reason, the Fogarty Wine Group reserves the right to substitute that part of the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name, address suburb, photography and video footage of the prize for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- The Fogarty Wine Group, COMO The Treasury and Rotorvation Helicopters shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or credit and no exchanges are offered. The Fogarty Wine Group accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- The maximum combined weight allowed for each helicopter is a maximum of 270kg, with no individual passenger weighing more than 136kg. Accurate weights for all passengers must be given prior to the flight.
- No alcohol or food to be consumed on the helicopters. Heavily intoxicated passengers that may be a hazard to safety will not be permitted on the helicopters at the sole discretion of the representative of Rotorvation Helicopters.
- Each entrant's personal information is collected to enable the Fogarty Wine Group to administer and promote this prize draw. This information may be provided to third parties, including prize suppliers. Entrants who fail to provide all requested information may be determined by the Fogarty Wine Group, at its sole discretion, to be ineligible for the draw. Failure by the Fogarty Wine Group to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The winner may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check in.