Fogarty Wine Group awarded six Gold Medals at the Royal Hobart Wine Show 2022
Fogarty Wine Group has been awarded six Gold Medals at the Royal Hobart Wine Show 2022. This is an absolutely incredible result that we are positively thrilled to announce.
The Royal Hobart Wine Show is the second biggest wine competition in the country and these awards highlight the absolute best in Tasmanian and Australian wine. Significant show trophies will only be announced following an awards dinner on 4 November 2022.
We are extremely proud of Deep Woods Estate Chief Winemaker Julian Langworthy; Evans & Tate Senior Winemaker Matt Byrne; and Lowestoft Chief Winemaker Liam McElhinney on these sensational results.
- Deep Woods Estate 2020 Single Vineyard G2 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Evans & Tate 2020 Redbrook Reserve Chardonnay
- Evans & Tate 2020 Redbrook Estate Chardonnay
- Evans & Tate 2019 Redbrook Estate Shiraz
- Evans & Tate 2020 Single Vineyard Malbec
- Lowestoft 2021 Estate Chardonnay
We currently have a special, extremely limited pre-release of the Evans & Tate 2020 Redbrook Reserve Chardonnay. This wine recently won three Trophies for Best White Table Wine of Show, Best Western Australian White Table Wine of Show and Best Chardonnay of Show at the Perth Royal Wine Awards 2022. To secure your allocation of this pre-release, click here.